At Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center, patients are welcome to ask about the wide selection of surgical services that can be performed at our practice. The team of doctors here are available to assist with many surgery options under one roof.
Below is a sample of the surgical services available to patients through our state-of-the-art surgical center:
- General surgery – doctors at our practice can assist with surgery on the endocrine system, live, and colon.
- Vascular surgery – vascular surgeries are often performed on the veins and arteries, and may include surgical bypasses or carotid endarterectomy.
- Orthopedic surgery – an orthopedic surgeon is a professional who works on the musculoskeletal system and can perform procedures on the shoulders, knees, and hips.
- Ophthalmology/retinal surgery – eye surgeries, including transplants, detachment repair, and cataract extraction are all available at Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center.
- Gastroenterology – when patients have problems in the digestive system, they may benefit from procedures in the area of gastroenterology.
- Otolaryngology – also known as the ENT (ear, nose, and throat) specialty, otolaryngology is a field of surgery that may include insertion of ear tubs or specific sinus procedures.
- Plastic surgery – when patients want to improve their appearance, they can often turn to plastic surgery solutions including breast augmentation and facelifts.
- Podiatry – when the foot, ankle, or lower extremities require surgical intervention, a podiatrist can assist.
- Gynecological surgery – the female reproductive system may impact a woman’s health, and surgical treatments may be required by a doctor, including a hysterectomy or a myomectomy.
- Urology – men and women who experience problems of the urinary-tract system can seek assistance with a urologist who provides treatment of the urethra, bladder, or kidneys.
Interventional pain management
In addition to providing surgical interventions for many patients, pain management treatments may also be available. These treatments include joint injections, trigger point injections, and epidural steroid injections.
Call for an appointment today!
The team of Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center is here to help patients in and around the community with their surgical needs. If you are interested in learning more about the range of surgical services available, call the practice at (928) 537-4375 today!