Patients may need assistance and advice with injections, intravenous (IV) medications and blood transfusions. The IV Therapy Department at Summit Healthcare offers comprehensive IV therapy services. Our team provides patient education and will work closely with patients and their physicians to manage care. Our services are provided in a comfortable setting and include:
- Antibiotic Therapy
- Injections such as, Lovenox, Vitamin B12, Rabies, Shingles, Xolair, Neupogen
- IV Push medications such as Lasix
- Blood Transfusions
- Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
- IVIG Infusions
- Reclast for Osteoporosis
- Pre and Post Infusions for Radiology Procedures
- Port Flushes and Maintenance
- Central Line Care and Maintenance
- Procrit Injections and Monitoring
- Lab Draw from PICCS and Ports
Hours of service are Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm, offering extended hours and weekend appointments as needed.
For more information call 928.537.6363.