What is our Occupational Health Department?
Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center offers a full continuum of occupational health services. The Occupational Health Department offers a wide range of physicals to meet your organization’s needs. In addition the department provides urine drug screening, testing and management for biohazard exposure, and adult immunizations. Appointments are not needed with the exception of physicals.
Occupational Health Services
- Occupation Physicals
- Commercial Drivers Physicals on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, call for an appointment
- Respirator Physicals and testing
- Drug Screening: Federal and Non-Federal for Employers and the Public
- Biohazard Testing and Management
- Adult immunizations including MMR, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A, Tetanus/Diphtheria, Typhoid, Seasonal Flu, Pneumonia, and TB Skin Tests
- Blood Titer testing for Chickenpox, Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Lead levels
- Wellness Screenings, including Complete Blood Count, Complete Metabolic Profile, Iron, Kidney Profile, Blood Sugar, Thyroid Study, Lipid Panel (Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, LDL) and PSA. The wellness screen also consists of simple EKG and PFT (Pulmonary Function Test), hearing screen and a vision screen.
- Breath Alcohol testing
Office hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
For more information on the services offered by Summit Healthcare’s Occupational Health Department, contact Health and Wellness Coordinator, at 928.537.6949