At Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center, we offer a myriad of treatment options and services to patients in the area of Arizona. One benefit of working with our medical center is the integration of spa services. Our serenity spa provides a selection of relaxing services for the face, body, and skin.
What services are available at the serenity spa?
The serenity spa at Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center is here to assist patients with a selection of services that can improve one’s health and wellbeing. Below are just a few of the treatment options patients can obtain at our practice:
- Massage – massage is a great way to help ease tight muscles and relax patients who may be stressed and overworked. Massage services may include deep tissue massage, reflexology, lymphatic treatment, and myofascial release. We also offer cupping and facia blasting services to our patients as well.
- Facial treatments – putting your best face forward starts with skin rejuvenation services at the serenity spa. We offers a variety of facials, including dermaplaning, microdermabrasion, microneedling, and high frequency treatments.
- Waxing – treating unwanted hair is simple and effective with waxing. We offer waxing on various areas of the face and body, including the eyebrows, lip, underarms, chest, back, legs, and bikini areas.
- Chemical peels – chemical peels are a highly effective way of stimulating skin cell turnover on the face or other areas of the body. Chemical peels can be used to treat poor skin texture and tone, while improving problems such as fine lines, wrinkles, acne, and skin laxity.
- Lash services – full, beautiful, long eyelashes are the goal for many women. With lash services at our serenity spa, women can have their lashes filled, thickened, and tinted. These services can improve the eyelashes for several weeks at a time, and can make a dramatic impact on one’s appearance.
Learn more about the spa treatments available at Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
Our practice is pleased to offer a range of spa services to patients in and around the areas of Arizona. Call (928) 537-4375 to discuss these treatments and arrange for an appointment with our spa providers. We have four convenient locations available to new and existing patients seeking spa services.